annyong . welcome everybody . don't forget to follow + comment . thx . !
FT Island Pictures, Images and Photos
annyeong haseyo F.T Island . shinee tk lupa jugak .

Rabu, 6 Januari 2010

311209 Lee Hongki, “First Kiss in Middle School, First Love in High School”

anyyong !

FT Island’s Lee Hongki revealed that his first love was during his high school days, while he had his first kiss when he was still a middle schooler.

Lee Hongki participated in the recording of KBS 2TV “Star Golden Bell” recently and he won the poll “Person of the opposite sex that you will be attracted to the fastest“.


Lee Hongki attracted the attention of other female celebrities during the recording. Brown Eyed Girl member, Narsha, picked Lee Hongki and said that, “I don’t have feelings for someone at his young age but somehow, there’s a feel when I look into his eyes.”

Following this, the MC Ji Seokjin asked, “When did Lee Hongki have his first love?” and he answered, “During the first year of my high school.”

“My first kiss was actually in middle school. However, it was only during my high school days when I found my first love,” Lee Hongki revealed while smiling away.

Story of Lee Hongki’s first love and first kiss will be revealed on “Star Golden Bell” on 2nd January.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O65oEVMpI0

* tengok yaaw video tu , tentang first love lee hongki .

0 dot: